Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fest


Who had fun at the Fall Fest? ME!!!! This year's fest was, I think, the best one yet. They had a blow-up thing where you put on this vest, attached to a long bungee chord, and ran as fast as you could with a bean bag in your hand; at the point where you couldn't run hard anymore, you stuck the bean bag on the railing made of velcro. Then, there was pumpkin painting. I painted a pumpkin with Paige and Tyler, and also did the eyes on Faith's pumpkin. Then the hay ride, and swinging from the weeping willow branches. Also, the delicious food from Boston Market! And last but not least, the scavenger hunt, which we almost won... By "we" I mean me, Faith, Allison and Jaclyn. So, over-all had a blast doing all the activities, and just hanging out with my friends. Thank you Pastor Jack, Mrs. Lezza, Ms. Michele, Nikki, Michael, and Mr. and Mrs. Brabson, for putting Fall Fest together!










3 comments: