Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving!




So, we had the whole Marsceau clan to our house for Thanksgiving, and boy it was a blast! The SC Marsceaus came Tuesday night, and then the SD Marsceaus were waiting for us to get home on Wednesday night. Over-all, I couldn't have had a nicer time! The trip to Cantigny was the highlight of the whole time. :P (inside joke. sorry) So just wanted to share some pictures with you, a video, and the whole memory.
                             
                                                       Ella
 Hannah
                                           THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 A wet wave from Chris.
  Too thrilled? Or not too thrilled?
All the boys decided to do the Thanksgiving dishes. :) So guess what I was giving thanks for? ;)
 Abigail sang the sweetest song, and it was stuck in my head for days afterwards. :)

 So, how was your Thanksgiving? Tell me below with a comment!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the video! Looks like you had a great time. I had a quiet time with different relatives. No rush, really, so we were able to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHH!! I can't view the videos! :( Cute post and pics Charlotte. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for fixin' the problem Charlotte! I love the video! :)

    ReplyDelete